Our Summer Program runs for 9 weeks from June 28 till August 13. The program is open to children ages 5 – 13 and operates on weekdays from 8 am – 4:00 pm.
At Boys & Girls Clubs we do whatever it takes to ensure all kids are on a path towards a Great Future, even in the summer. We provide kids with safe and fun summer experiences that give them the confidence to learn, explore, grow, and discover their passion.
From academic enrichment programs to activities that encourage character and leadership development and healthy lifestyles, we design our programs with your kids’ needs in mind. At our Summer Program your children will enjoy:
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Fun and thought provoking S.T.E.M and Arts related activities for Summer Brain Gain
- Health & Life Skills
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation, including Basketball Clinics, Weekly Swimming, Dance and Tennis
- Weekly Field Trips
Registration and Program Fees
- Registration Fee: $100
- Program Fee: $120/week per child
- For more than one child in a family – First child is $120/week, $100/week for each additional child
- One t-shirt is included in the cost of the registration fee (additional t-shirts can be purchased at a cost of $15 each)
- NOTE: T-shirts must be worn during all Summer Program field trips.
- 2020 ASP Member: $110
Applications are available for in-person pick-up at the Club, or online.
Each child will need an updated Physical and Immunization Record that is not more than one year old. Most doctors have their own forms. If your physician does not have his/her own form, you can give the doctor this form to complete.