Our Summer Program runs for 7 weeks from June 27 till August 12. The program is open to children ages 5 – 13 and operates on weekdays from 8 am – 4:00 pm.
At Boys & Girls Clubs we do whatever it takes to ensure all kids are on a path towards a Great Future, even in the summer. We provide kids with safe and fun summer experiences that give them the confidence to learn, explore, grow, and discover their passion.
From academic enrichment programs to activities that encourage character and leadership development and healthy lifestyles, we design our programs with your kids’ needs in mind. At our Summer Program your children will enjoy:
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Fun and thought-provoking S.T.E.M and Arts related activities for Summer Brain Gain
- Health & Life Skills
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation, including Basketball Clinics, Weekly Swimming, Dance, and Tennis
- Weekly Field Trips
Registration and Program Fees
- Registration Fee: $100
- Program Fee: $120/week per child
- Sumer Program applicants and Afterschool (ASP) members, REGISTER EARLY AND BENEFIT from our new discounted fee scale if payment is received in full by:
- June 10: $800; ASP $750
- June 24: 850; ASP $775
- June 27: $900; ASP $800
- For more than one child in a family – First child is $120/week, $100/week for each additional child
- One t-shirt is included in the cost of the registration fee (additional t-shirts can be purchased at a cost of $15 each)
- NOTE: T-shirts must be worn during all Summer Program field trips.
Applications are available for in-person pick-up at the Club, or online.
Click here to pay online
Each child will need an updated Physical and Immunization Record that is not more than one year old. Most doctors have their own forms. If your physician does not have his/her own form, you can give the doctor this form to complete.
Trip to the Bronx Zoo
At the Mets Game! So much fun!
Looking good at the Summer 2021 Fashion Show!