Our Summer Program will run every week from 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday – Friday, from June 29th through August 14th. All youth who participate in this fun and education program will enjoy these activities:
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Education & Career Development
- Character & Leadership Development
- Health & Life Skills
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation
- Arts & Crafts
- Mini Basketball Clinics
- Weekly Swimming
- Weekly Field Trips
- Summer Brain Gain
The program is open to all children ages 5 – 13. (Note: There is no Teen Program during the Summer.)
Summer Program Fees:
- Registration Fee: $100
- Program Fee: $120/week per child
- For more than one child in a family – First child is $120/week, $100/week for each additional child
- One t-shirt is included in the cost of the registration fee (additional t-shirts can be purchased at a cost of $15 each)
- NOTE: T-shirts must be worn during all Summer Program field trips.
- 2019 ASP Member: $110
- Paid in full by 6/12/20 $775
- Paid in full by 6/26/20 $825
- Paid in full by 6/29/20 $850
Applications are available for pick-up at the Club and online beginning April 16.
Each child will need an updated Physical and Immunization Record that is not more than one year old. Most doctors have their own forms. If your physician does not have his/her own form, you can give the doctor this form to complete.